Kanina lamang po ay ginanap ang ika-9 na Regular Session at nagkaroon po tayo ng pagkakataon to approve measures na talaga naman pong kapaki-pakinabang sa mga Mandaleños. #YouDoNote sa mga sumusunod na approved ordinances and resolutions fresh na fresh para sa lahat ng Mandaleño. https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t7f/1/16/1f60a.png");">😊
1. Resolution Authorizing to enter into MOA with RTU and DepEd for the Not Alone Program para sa ating mga kabataan
2. Resolution Authorizing De La Salle University and RTU for the creation of a good Transportation Plan upang maibsan ang ating problema sa traffic.
3. Ordinance granting benefits and incentive to our Athletes winners inclusive our PWD athletes. This will compensate all the sacrifices and efforts na ibinuhos ng ating mga atleta.
4. Ordinance granting allowances to our dedicated Judges of RTC, MeTC and City Prosecutors
5. Ordinance Reprogramming the Unobligated 2014 LDRRM Fund for the installation and maintenance of the Smart I.D, RFID that will be distributed to our students as debit card for their allowances and monitoring tool to know if the student is inside or outside the school premise
6. Resolution Confirming and Ratifying 2019 Supplemental AIP to include Installation and Maintenance of the Smart I.D RFID for the students of public schools in Mandaluyong City.