Councilor Charisse Abalos in Undas 2015 Mandaluyong City
Narito po ang ilang paalala para sa mga motorista kaugnay ng Traffic Re-routing on All Saint's Day. (November 1, 2015).
ROMAN CATHOLIC CEMETERY:
- All vehicles bound to Kalentong from Boni Avenue turn right at Ortigas St., then left to I. Lopez or T. Bernardo Streets, straight ahead to P. Gomez St. down to A. Luna St., then turn right to Gabby’s/Kalentong.
- Due to road rehabilitation/Project of DPWH, P. CRUZ ST. AND ORTIGAS ST. “TEMPORARY ONE WAY”
- From Boni Ave. to Acacia Lane take Ortigas St. (ALLOWED LANE)
- From Acacia Lane to Boni Ave. take P. Cruz St. (ALLOWED LANE)
- All vehicles going to Boni Avenue (eastbound) coming from Kalentong,use west bound lane of Boni Avenue infront of the cemetery then straight ahead to Boni Avenue.
- All vehicles no entry at Martinez St. infront of cemetery.
- No vehicles allowed infront of the cemetery (eastbound).
- All vehicles coming from Ilino Cruz St. going to Kalentong turn left to Aglipay Extension thru Boni Avenue.
- All vehicles coming from Kalentong St. going to Aglipay Cemetery and Paradise Cemetery take Boni Avenue then turn right to P. Cruz and turn right again to L. Parada Street.
- All vehicles coming from Barangay Namayan and Barangay J.P. Rizal going to Makati take J.P. Rizal extension thru Coronado St., straight ahead to Mandaluyong-Makati Bridge.
- All vehicles going to Shaw Boulevard take J.P. Rizal Extension thru Coronado St., then left turn to San Francisco St., thru Maysilo Circle straight ahead to Martinez Highway.
- Tricycles – No Entry from P. Cruz- Lerma Streets up to Liberty Flour Mills. Take P. Cruz then turn right to Lerma St. right to Canteras St.and back to P. Cruz.
- Tricycles – from Coronado bound to Blumentritt up to Saniboy – Blumentritt only
- No vehicles allowed infront of the cemetery (east & west bound).
- ONE-WAY – Ilino Cruz corner Aglipay going to Aglipay-Boni Avenue.
- ONE WAY – P. Cruz corner Parada going to Aglipay.
Nawa'y maging ligtas at mapayapa ang paggunita natin sa ?UNDAS 2015?
Ingat po tayong lahat, maraming salamat po!